HP uses a matte 17.3-inch panel for its laptop. The resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and good brightness (305.8 cd/m²) are sure to attract buyers. Contrast (508:1) and black value (0.65 cd/m²) are also acceptable but should be higher given the price of our laptop.
On paper, the formula is right – match the specs of rivals and undercut their pricing. However, it is the approach towards the latter that has really changed this time around. Instead of going for an absurdly low price and being unable to sort out production, mandating stuff like the dreaded invite system, OnePlus has gone to reasonable levels this time and dropped the sales tricks.
Overall, the OnePlus 3 is best described as driven by pragmatic choices. There is nothing really unusual, bold or even remotely eccentric from a design standpoint – just a really elegant and thin metal unibody with very few things that may raise questions. The same goes for the specs. They have always been more than robust in OnePlus devices, but typically hand-picked and arranged for optimal performance, rather than just there for the sake of pure numbers.
- 5.5″ Optic AMOLED display of 1080p resolution; 401ppi; Corning Gorilla Glass 4; Metal back
- 64GB model with Snapdragon 820 chipset (2x Kryo at 2.15GHz and 2x Kryo at 1.6GHz cores); Adreno 530 GPU
- 16MP f/2.0 main camera with OIS and phase detection autofocus, single LED flash; 2160p video at 30fps;
- 8MP f/2.0 front-facing camera, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 4G LTE; Dual-SIM support; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; NFC; GPS, GLONASS and BDS; Fingerprint reader; USB Type-C connector
- Oxygen OS, based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Dash Charge)
With a Snapdragon 820 SoC and Adreno 530 GPU, pushing pixels to an extremely power-efficient 1080p, 5.5-inch AMOLED panel, you don’t expect any performance bottlenecks. If anything the 6GB of RAM put it ahead of the pack and with a Sony-made 16MP OIS camera imaging department holds plenty of promise too.
Lunch or Dinner? Dine in or Free Home Delivery?? Platter A or Platter B???
No matter what decisions you take, Hakka Dhaka is guaranteed to win over your heart & tummy.
Call 01616666543 (Banani) or 01616666544 (Uttara) for reservations, takeout or delivery.